The klaxon alarm is shrieking! Something is wrong! The Professor wrestles his damaged spaceship to a crash landing on a mysterious planet.
In the aftermath of the crash, The Professor discovers that the power sources of his ship, known as Cells, have been scattered across the surface of this strange world. To retrieve them all, The Professor enlists the aid of a brave young man named Terry — and a brave video game player known as you! The Professor and Terry will ask for your help during the course of the adventure, using the Nintendo DS to "contact" you along the way.
Will The Professor gather the Cells and return to outer space? Will you learn the goal of the mysterious organization that seeks to gather the Cells for itself? The future of an entire world has been placed in your hands!
- Abundant gameplay activities including animal-training, item-collecting, monster-hunting, and old-school mini-games!
- Dual-screen functionality with mission maps, interior/exterior viewpoints, and more!
- Real-time combat with special abilities and powerful "Decal Attacks!"
- Character design by Atsuko Fukushima, whose credits include the PSP hit PoPoLoCrois!
Eureka Seven Vol 1: The New Wave (PS2)
Based on the events leading up to Eureka Seven, the popular animated series featured on Cartoon Networks' Adult Swim Sunday line-up, Eureka Seven Vol 1: The New Wave is available exclusively for the PS2.
"The intriguing, action-based storyline which is the prequel to the animated series, will engage players in the captivating Eureka Seven world," said Naruo Uchida, Vice President of Localization at NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. "Exhilarating mecha battles on land and air as well as fast-paced board riding and carving in the air will leave players breathless for more."
The discovery of rich waves of energy particles in the sky ushered in a new age for mankind on the recently settled planet. The energy particles, nicknamed "trapars" were utilized for aerial lift, leading to the advent of massive LFO robotic suits and ref-boards. Trapar waves provided a new mode of transportation and combat. Eureka Seven Vol 1: The New Wave introduces the story of Sumner Sturgeon, a pilot for the UF Force LFO Riders, who becomes entangled in government deception.
For land assignments players can rule the terrain by transforming their LFO's into vehicles, or fly into the sky for aerial battles in Robot Mode. With customizable weapon loadouts, a variety of gameplay modes, and intense melee and weapon-based combat, Eureka Seven Vol 1: The New Wave guarantees a riveting storyline as well as adrenaline pumping combat in an unforgettable sci-fi world
Developed by Bandai Entertainment Company (BEC), Eureka Seven Vol 1: The New Wave is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB and carries an MSRP of $39.99.
Evidence: The Last Ritual (PC)
Enter the mind of an infamous serial killer… The Phoenix is back in this compelling new take on the adventure genre! Become a criminal investigator as you piece together clues found in emails received from fictitious characters and solve innovative puzzles with the use of the Internet, photo, sound and video analysis.
From the creator of Game of the Year, MISSING, comes to life this all-new, terrifying horror-reality adventure. Uniquely created with full-motion videos featuring genuine actors, a sense of realism is instilled and the line separating fantasy and reality becomes ambiguous. You will explore key cities in North America, solving an imaginative mix of puzzles along your way.
Players will be mesmerized by this unique suspense-filled plot and exciting change of pace. Hunt down the clues and embark on a terrifying mission to track down a killer…
Evidence: The Last Ritual is available at retail stores across North America for a suggested retail price of $29.99 USD and has an ESRB rating of M for Mature.
Sid Meier's Railroads! (PC)
Sid Meier's Railroads! for PC is available now in stores across North America and will be available at European retail stores on October 27th for $39.99.
The greatest railroad building game of all time is back in a vibrant 3D world delivering exciting multiplayer options, in-game customization tools, streamlined interface and unmatched gameplay, that's easy to learn yet challenging to master. Combining the best of real-world and model railroads, Sid Meier's Railroads! puts you in charge of building the greatest rail empire in the nation - managing trains, cargo and your bottom line - while engaging in all-out corporate warfare against rival tycoons, slick entrepreneurs, and robber barons!
- Real-time action – lay track, route the trains, and the world comes to life. Cities and industries grow up around you as you service them, hauling raw materials to market and carrying manufactured goods away; Cargos are loaded onto train cars and passengers shuffle between cities.
- Easy to get started – laying track is as easy as clicking and dragging. Bridges, tunnels, railroad stations and switches sprout up automatically where they're needed.
- Challenging to master – with a new market system that tracks supply and demand and complex random events that can cause a boom or bust at any time, players must stay on their toes at all times or risk obsolescence, financial collapse, or hostile takeover.
- It's all about the trains! – over 30 trains to use, from the primitive 0-4-0 Planet to the Super powerful 4-6-6-4 Challenger, from the classic diesels to ultra-modern bullet trains.
- LocoBuilder – customize your train liveries, from color schemes to custom logos.
- We've got the goods – over 20 different goods to harvest, produce, and sell, and 30 unique industries, from lumber mills to war factories, each with detailed, unique animations.
- Scenario and map editor support – enables user-created maps and scenarios. Want to create a race to complete a transcontinental railroad in 30 years using only steam engines? No problem!
- Something for everyone – build your dream train layout in train table mode, or challenge historical giants like Cornelius Vanderbilt, J.P. Morgan, and others in single-player scenarios.
- Multiplayer – Ruthless real-time LAN and Internet play. Engage in economic warfare and buy out your rivals!
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent (X360)
"Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent is Ubisoft's next blockbuster, setting the tone for what we expect to be a very successful holiday season," said Tony Key, vice president of marketing at Ubisoft. "We are positive that this next chapter of the Splinter Cell franchise will deliver an impressively unique gaming experience that will elevate the brand to new heights by evoking players' emotions."
In the highly anticipated sequel to the 2005 game of the year, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent, play as a double agent spy for the first time ever. Take on dual roles of covert operative and ruthless terrorist, where your choices of whom to betray and whom to protect actually affect the outcome of your game.
Experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. Lie. Kill. Sabotage. Betray. All to protect the innocent. How far will you go to gain the enemy's trust? As covert operative Sam Fisher, you must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. You'll need to carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many terrorists and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
- Double agent gameplay and branching storyline: Play both sides and decide between opposing NSA and terrorists objectives. You choose whose priorities to support, and whose to undermine. Your actions affect the story and gameplay, leading to shockingly different endings.
- Gadgets and weapons: As you progress, get access to prototype upgraded gadgets and prototype weapons, like improved night vision, based on your choices and covert skills.
- Authentic double agent tactics: Use realistic tactics, based on testimonies of actual undercover agents, to sabotage the enemies' plans.
- Don't blow your cover: Steal, destroy, kill, and evade the authorities. Do whatever it takes to make your mark and gain their trust.
- A world of international espionage: Go from Shanghai and Cozumel to America itself, where New York City and Los Angeles are threatened by the terrorists' agenda of destruction.
- All-new extreme gameplay situations: Conduct your missions underwater amid churning ice floes, in a blinding sandstorm, or even sheathed in dust and smoke.
- Innovative multiplayer: The critically acclaimed multiplayer mode is back with new innovations and exclusives for each platform. Get recruited and earn rank upgrades, and sabotage or spy for your team
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent is now available for the Xbox 360 for a suggested retail price of $59.99. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Limited Collector's Edition is also available while supplies last for a suggested retail price $69.99.
Tokobot Plus: Mysteries of the Karakuri (PS2)
Previously available only on the PSP, the latest incarnation of the robotic adventure platformer comes complete with 10 new stages, new combination attacks, a new combination upgrade system, and an improved time attack mode. Help Bolt and the Tokobots traverse through the dangerous ruins to collect valuable treasures and unlock the Mysteries of the Karakuri!
Tokobot Plus: Mysteries of the Karakuri is spinning, swinging, and smashing its way onto the PlayStation 2 this week. Join the young archeologist, Bolt, on his adventures as he uncovers the prehistoric Mysteries of the Karakuri with the aid of the remarkable Tokobots today!