“Our goal is to create fun and accessible entertainment for everyone, and Meridian4 provided us with an effective route into North American retail.” said Bjorn Larsson, CEO at Legendo Entertainment. “We are really glad that our semi-branded casual-action titles will soon be in the hands of US and Canadian consumers.”
“Both The Three Musketeers and Dracula Twins are the very definition of simple, fun and addictive gameplay.” said Steve Milburn, Director at Meridian4, “Both titles are great for gamers of any age and we look forward to introducing them to the North American retail market.”
Jump ‘n run! Count Dracula has been kidnapped by the dreadful vampire-hunter Doctor Lifelust! He plans to use vampire blood to create an elixir of life so he can live forever! Now it’s up to Dracula’s twins, Drac and Dracana, to bite back and save their father in this ghostly platform adventure!
- Spooky “jump ‘n run”-action, experience the gorgeous 3D world of Transylvania!
- 2 Playable characters with special abilities, cool moves, and magic power-ups!
- Tutorial system – instructions provided on-screen during play!
- 40 stages of monster-filled action, watch out for zombies and flying skulls!
- Collect blood rubies to gain magic abilities - cast fireball spells!
The Three Musketeers have been captured! Well, almost – it’s up to Porthos, famed member of the Musketeers, to save the day in the first game adaptation ever based on the world-famous novel by Alexandre Dumas.
Now it’s up to you to take on the role of Porthos, famed member of The Three Musketeers, and save France’s most famous heroes!
- Classic platform action in groundbreaking cartoon 3D!
- More than 200 areas across 10 huge levels!
- Explore dungeons, castles, forests and much more!
- Features three different endings!
- The first game ever based on Alexandre Dumas' The Three Musketeers