* The snare trap crash in campaign level 5 is fixed.
* Tool tips for level 2 units in the Army controller now function after sorting.
* The bug which sometimes led to the left wall section being removed when a gate was torn down has been fixed.
* The calculation of projectile trajectories has been corrected.
* Falling Stones are now only triggered once construction of the wall in question has been completed.
* A bug allowing units to run through any wall built right in front of the building's exit has been corrected.
* Fixed a bug which caused some characters in Quotes.txt to be displayed incorrectly.
* Freezing now has a visible effect.
* Building rotation speed has been doubled.
* Animal death animations now display properly.
* Forests can now once again be harvested after restarting/loading during a running game.
* Jungle Faketrees have been made larger and no longer ignore the range of view.
* Poison effects are now visually recognizable.
* Construction speed increase is no longer limited to 10 Workers.
* Incorrect Tree values which prevented Collectors from harvesting trees have been corrected.
* Buildings can no longer be frozen, as this also prevented unit construction.
* Once a slot has been defined as "Blocked" in the LE the map can be leveled up and thereafter not leveled back down.
* A number of orthographical mistakes have been corrected.
* Icons in the Pyramid once again blink when the Unit concerned is attacked.
* The warehouses were using the wrong rate of exchange when trading Skulls for Stone. This has been fixed.
* The space bar no longer hangs up any of the menu buttons.
* Fixed a bug in the single-player Save/Load routine which prevented the quest trigger from functioning after loading a game.
* The proxy server address which used to run on port 2222 was changed due to compatibility problems with some anti-virus programs.
* Epoch progress is now visible both in the replays and to Spectator watching the game.
* The load screen now deletes correctly when the server connection is lost.
* Spectator are no longer able to change Player grouping assignments.
* Spectator are no longer able to chat with other Players.
* Spectator can now leave a game in progress using the "Abandon game" function.
* Spectator can no longer pause a game.
* Whenever a player uses random choice to determine their tribe in multiplayer mode the other players will see the message "predefined deck".
* "GameSpy shared socket" has been assigned to 0.0.0.0 instead of the first local IP.
* Resurrection of Dustriders could be abused with the help of allied players; this was repaired.
* The problem with system messages closing the Dustrider infantry construction menu has been fixed.
* Construction time for the Dustrider Temple has been increased from 30 to 45 seconds.
* Dustrider: Brachio Transporter damage to buildings has been decreased from 100% to 50%.
* Dustrider: Raptor handler costs have decreased from 60 to 50 Food.
* Dustrider: Taslow Tower range decreased from 65 to 60.
* Dustriders: The Shaman's Termites now earn him Skulls when they destroy a building.
* The Dragon Clan "Mortar" unit now only does 15% damage to Infantry and Animal units.
* The Dragon Clan "Saltasaurus Transporter" unit now has an attack frequency of 30 to 35 attacks per minute as it's damage rate was too high.
* The duration of effect of doping the Dragon Clan unit "Saltasaurus Transporter" has been shortened from 10 to 7 seconds.
* Dragon Clan: Salta Transporter damage to buildings has been decreased from 100% to 50%.
* Dragon Clan: Gatling riders can now simultaneously run and shoot.
* Dragon Clan: Poison Trap: Skulls decreased from 30 to 20.
* Dragon Clan: Dilophosaurus in Nest: Skulls decreased from 10 to 7.
* Dragon Clan water mines did not explode once the enemy changed his stance to "neutral". This has been corrected.
* Norsemen: Rhino Transporter damage to buildings has been decreased from 100% to 50%.
* Norsemen: Rhino Transporter no longer does armor piercing damage.
* Norsemen: the Lancer ranged-weapon armor has benn increased from 0 to 20.
* Norsemen Chariot: Skulls at level 2 decreased from 23 to 17.
* Norsemen: Ram construction time shortened from 35 to 25 seconds.
* Norsemen: Kennel Eusmilus: skulls decreased to 10.
* Norsemen: Rhino Transporters could not be countered, so their speed has been reduced from 3 to 2.
* Norsemen: Fixed the bug which caused the Mammoth Trumpet to sound continuously.
* Unit access to Bunkers has been improved.
* The Poisoner now runs through the poisoning animation when he kills
* The Parasaurolophus and Seismosaurus Gatling units now automatically target and fire upon enemies if no manual attack commands have been issued.
* Titan selection is now more precise.
* Characters located near to buildings may now be selected using a double-click.
* Fixed an error which caused the Allosaurus' armor to disappear as soon as the "Allosaurus Scrunch" was researched.
* Each unit can now only be resurrected by a single Shaman, as multiple simultaneous resurrections led to the creation of "virtual" units which served no function yet still occupied a slot in the Army controller.
* The animals used for the Shaman ability "Camouflage" can now be assigned individually for each map as some maps do not use the standard animals.
* Shamans now automatically lose their camouflage as soon as they cast "Resurrect", "Termites" or "Tornado".
* Berserkers can no longer be controlled using the "Defensive", "Aggressive" and "Hold position" commands.
* The Arch Druid no longer attempts to perform his non-existent finishing move. This had led to errors in enemy unit animation.
* The Jetpack Axe Warrior Special move now only requires 17 seconds to recharge; disruptive tactics are now possible.
* Workers generally cause less damage.
* The Rhino Transporter now takes 40 seconds to build instead of 35 and costs 50 Food and 20 Wood more.
* All tribes: the Eusmilus Rider Armor has been increased from 0 to 20 against ranged attack and decreased from 30 to 0 in close combat.
* Fixed crash which occurred when a transporter was converted while in battle.
* Transporters can once again be promoted independent of their cargo.
* Captain initialization for the Brachio transporter was fixed to avoid a crash.
* Units attacking a visible trap no longer take damage from it.
* Stina's armor value against Animal attacks has been raised from 50 to 75 to allow her to block enemy Animal units more effectively.
* The Governor's Special move now takes 10 seconds longer to recharge and only causes damage within a 6 instead of 7 meter radius, as he was previously capable of destroying too many units in too short a time period.
* Taslow's Level 2 construction bonus was too high and has been reduced correspondingly.
* River shaders were added to rivers in the Icewastes and the Jungle.
* Trigger update for single player level 15.
* Stone outcroppings are now spread more evenly across the "Autumn Battlefield" map.
* Stone outcroppings are now spread more evenly across the "Ice River" map.
* Stone outcroppings are now spread more evenly across the "Ajuba City" map.
* The river shaders have been fixed.
* The flat Northland River plane had a misplaced centerpoint, causing it to blend out too early when viewed from a particular direction. This has been fixed.
* On Cold Blood it was possible to bypass an enemy wall by means of a non-blocking cliff; this has been fixed.
More articles about Paraworld