This update is for any version of F.E.A.R. and brings it up to v1.08. This is a required update.
Update Notes - Multiplayer:
- Added ability to pick up and reuse Proximity Mines and Remote Detonators that were thrown by yourself.
- Limited support for Spectator Mode in objective (CTF, Conquer All, and Control) game modes.
- Added code to improve spawn with buddies system in team game modes. Will be noticeable only in Stockpile and custom maps.
- Player kill/death messages are now shown in both system and chat messages. Player kills and deaths will only be displayed in the system message area.
Update Notes - Single-player:
- Fixed bug where trying to start a game for the first time after switching from multiplayer to singleplayer would give a "Disconnected from Server" error.
Update Notes - Global:
- Added widescreen support.
- Fixed bug where FEAR.exe would not always start when switching from FEARMP.exe to FEAR.exe.
More articles about F.E.A.R.