- In a new feature for the Call of Duty series, close-quarters battle mechanics Bring you face-to-face with your enemy. Fight hand-to-hand, disarm traps, improvise explosive devices, and execute a host of other battlefield challenges that require cunning and swift reflexes.
- Environmental physics let you destroy enemies’ soft cover hideouts, such as wooden walls, barrels and crates—forcing your foes out in the open. But watch out—they can eliminate your protection as well.
- Flank your opponent, or hit him head on. Next-generation level design provides multiple attack routes that let you decide how to confront the enemy. Each choice you make requires you to use special tactics, from sniping and demolition to straight out frontal assaults.
- Execute parachute drops, armored assaults or SAS commando raids. Riddle battlefields with tank shells and explosives. Drive tanks to topple barricades and invade enemy emplacements.
- Intense multiplayer functionality has been built from the ground up. Up to 24 players can battle it out as a variety of player classes, including riflemen, infantry, scouts, and others. Multiple-occupancy vehicles let you coordinate attacks with friends, driving while they fire a mounted machine gun from the turret. The game's wide range of vehicles include tanks, jeeps and motorcycles with sidecars.
More articles about Call of Duty 3