The original game, Crazy Frog Racer for PS2, released last year has sold more than 140’000 copies in the UK alone, being a huge success to date and the sequel adds many more features, upping the ante considerably in regards to quality and depth of play.
“We have listened to the fans of Crazy Frog Racer,” says Leo Zullo, President of Mercury Games. “Now we are ready to take it up a notch and not only improve over the original, but add plenty of new exclusive content for all the Crazy Frog fans.”
“The addition of a highly popular and evergreen character like the Crazy Frog to a very competent game, competitive price point and strategic Christmas release date spells a great future for this fantastic title,” said Craig McNicol, Managing Director, Koch Media. “the Crazy Frog brand just goes from strength to strength spanning out across all types of media. Games is his next great success”
Race through the cityscape of ‘Axel.F’ or head to the beaches of ‘Popcorn’. Crazy Frog Racer 2 is jam-packed full of new features that any Crazy Frog fan will find irresistible.
- Contains bonus content with the Crazy Frog music Videos ‘Axel. F’ and ‘Popcorn’ as well as tracks from the Crazy Frog singles and albums.
- Brand new characters. such as the Evil General, Hawaiian Crazy Frog, Torpedo Drone and the exclusive Crazy Frog Drone.
- Unleash new explosive weapons to wield, like the toxic cloud, death spin mines, flash photography and the deadly EMP mines.
- Multiplayer Battle arenas for frantic split-screen action.
- Unlock exclusive mini-games featuring the Crazy Frog such as ball busting Pinball and freaky Dance Crazy Frog.
Crazy Frog Racer 2 is due for release on PlayStation 2 and PCCD-ROM in November 2006, priced £19.99.
More articles about Crazy Frog Racer 2