The “Perfect Dark Zero” Platinum Hits Edition includes:
- All six available multiplayer maps including:
- Facility - This dilapidated Soviet installation has been the centre of a firefight and has generally seen better days but should feel strangely familiar
- Ruin - A hidden ruin being used by dataDyne in connection to the Graal, older visitors will feel an odd sense of déjà vu
- Plaza - Test your skills in this labyrinth of roofs, tunnels and alleyways
- Trench - Unload in the desert at this archaeological expedition turned battlefield
- Rooftops - Watch your back in this killing ground, where danger awaits around every corner
- Gas Plant - Hide out amongst the pipes inside, or take your chances out in the snow
“Perfect Dark Zero” enthusiasts will also be able to download the 2 new multiplayer maps, Facility and Ruin, for free via the Map Pack Two update available soon on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions about either the "Perfect Dark Zero" Platinum Hits Edition or Map Pack Two.
Additionally - A “Perfect Dark Zero” title update is now available that will download automatically when players log in to play the game. The update will address the “Cover Move” exploit that had allowed players in multiplayer matches to hide inside of game geometry.
More articles about Perfect Dark Zero