For the first time, up to 4 players can engage in multiplayer combat including a Battle Royal mode. Players can now unlock up to 300 officers (three times as many as the original), and then wirelessly trade these officers with other players. Players can also manage a stable of up to 8 horses and elephants. Each mount will gain experience during battle and will prove a valuable military asset when setting out to conquer the game’s more than 50 stages and 31 maps.
Dynasty Warriors Vol. 2 includes the complete pantheon of all 48 Dynasty Warriors, with branching story paths for each kingdom. Game modes include Musou, Multiplayer and Free mode, plus a Camp mode where players can view detailed information on weapons, officers and stages. The game also gives players a full view of the battlefield action using the PSP system’s wide-screen display.
- For the first time, multiplayer combat with a Battle Royal for up to 4 players (ad hoc).
- Includes the complete pantheon of all 48 Dynasty Warriors, with branching story paths for each kingdom.
- Unlock up to 300 officers and unleash Double Musou attacks with your officers.
- Manage a stable of up to 8 horses and elephants that gain experience during battle.
- Musou, Multiplayer and Free modes, plus info on weapons, officers, and stages in Camp mode.
- Over 50 stages and 31 maps. Twice as many scenarios as the original!
- Trade officers with other players wirelessly.
- Wide-screen action using the PSP
Dynasty Warriors Vol. 2 is rated “T” (Teen- Violence) by the ESRB, ships to North American retailers on October 24, 2006, with a suggested retail price is US$39.99.