Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened has traditional Point & Click game play, in a real time 3D environment, while offering numerous enigmas and varied puzzles including some that use physics and light for the first time.
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, based on an excellent scenario, plunges the player into the heart of a terrifying investigation. Sherlock Holmes, assisted by the loyal Doctor Watson, investigates strange disappearances which seem related to the activity of a secret sect. The adventure begins in London, in the renowned Baker Street, taking us then to investigate a disturbing psychiatric hospital near Bale, Switzerland, then on to Louisiana and finally to Scotland.
- Join Sherlock Holmes in the most risky adventure of his career.
- An original confrontation between the universe of Sherlock Holmes and the myth of Cthulhu, for a fight between the rational and the supernatural.
- Sumptuous graphics, biting dialogue, disturbing characters and an excellent sound track make for incredible and apocalyptic turn of the century atmospheres.
- Use of the latest real time 3D technologies for total immersion in gripping ambiances.
- Become in turns the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his loyal friend Doctor Watson.
- Interact with more than 60 characters in 5 disturbing universes.
- Use and combine more than 50 objects, and discover hundreds of clues and documents to carry out the investigation to its final outcome.
More articles about Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened