`Lost Eden' sees mankind pulling out all the stops against the alien invaders as gigantic battle stations are deployed in orbit around Rubi-Ka. As fire rains from the heavens humanity finally seems to gain the upper hand. But with great power comes great temptation, and Omni-Tek and the Clans both see the ultimate means to gain total supremacy for their side; the orbital battle stations.
Rubi-Ka, once the birthplace of mankind and the garden of Eden, now a place of havoc and death. Will humanity finally get it right, or will their own aggression see the downfall of both the alien invaders and themselves?
Designed and engineered exclusively for those who pre-order, players on the Rubi-Ka battlefields can now wage player-versus-player war with devastating new powers!
“Just like fine wine, some games mature, grow and improve through the years, and ‘Anarchy Online’ has proven itself to be exactly like that. It is now one of the deepest and most engaging MMOs available, and with ‘Lost Eden’ we’re expanding the experience for veteran players at the same time as we’re including all the previous expansions in the offer for new players. We’re confident ‘Anarchy Online’ will continue to excite people”, said Trond Arne Aas, CEO of Funcom.
The new expansion pack brings an awesome new range of features to ‘Anarchy Online’, created with love, attention to quality and with player feedback and wellbeing in mind. The expansion delivers content to all level ranges in the game, offering countless more hours of action to the citizens of Rubi-Ka. When purchasing ‘Anarchy Online – Lost Eden’ you will also automatically receive the two previous expansion packs, ‘Shadowlands’ and ‘Alien Invasion’, as well as the booster pack ‘Notum Wars’. This gives you the opportunity to explore years of great content!
- Fight the epic battle for control of Rubi-ka in space! All-new orbital battle stations take player-versus-player combat between Clan and Omni players to new heights.
- Enter the heart of the organic alien mothership. Unleash your powers inside their terrifying invasion fleet while exploring mysterious and challenging in-door environments.
- Go to war with missile launchers, gun turrets and call upon devastating air strikes! It’s time to fight for Notum tower control in a whole new way, and you’re in control!
- Make the war count! Add your experience points to planetwide research and gain terrible weapons of war, such as the powerful orbit-to-ground laser cannon attacks.
- Master and operate devastating new battle-mechs! Unleash their potential for death on massive player-versus-player battlefields, in space and on the ground.
- Conquer a whole new range of weapons and armor as you battle across Rubi-ka in its darkest hour! ‘Lost Eden’ brings you on a journey ever closer to Armageddon.
Additional changes and updates to the game will be implemented in the time towards the release of `Lost Eden', including graphical updates.
More articles about Anarchy Online: Lost Eden