As a bus driver, you have to drive to a timetable on a planned route, whilst obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit.
There is no mad race in the bus game, instead, you need to pay attention to make sure the passengers are not upset by your careless driving, that you are on schedule, and all traffic rules are observed. You are not driving an agile car that can brake on a dime. You are behind the wheel of a big vehicle, and you need to keep this in mind all the time!
- tackle all kinds of weather conditions, day and night
- find your way around in a large city with several quarters
- handle the responsibility of collecting children for school
- transport a basketball team to opponents' stadium
- drive a prison bus under tight security conditions
- make sure the city transportation system is perfectly on time
Bus Driver is coming Winter 2006.
More articles about Bus Driver