Asphalt 2: Urban GT combines the virtues of both simulation and arcade racing for the Nintendo DS. Players will be in the driver's seat while hitting the streets in a wide range of licensed high-performance cars and motorbikes on tracks from all over the world.
Winning races, collecting prize money, and then purchasing new vehicles and/or tuning current ones are the key to success. Asphalt 2: Urban GT is a solid game for both sports car enthusiast and racing fans.
- 44 Licensed Vehicles: The most recognized and well-respected racing cars and motorbikes in the world, including Lamborghini, Mercedes, Ducati, Kawasaki, Dodge, Chevrolet and many more.
- 28 Tracks (including Reverse Mode) Inspired by Real Locations
Race through the most beautiful cities in the world, in daylight or night environments: New York City, Tokyo, Paris and more.
- Players will have the advantage of watching their progress turn-by-turn on the bottom display of the Nintendo DS.
- Spy on opponents and gauge when to take risks and when to proceed with caution.
- Customize your street machine to look it unique and run like no other: modify the color, the rims, increase the power of the engine, improve the grip by changing tires etc.
- Outstanding 3D graphics and high speed feeling are accentuated by realistic engine sounds and original music that complement the urban environments.
10 gameplay modes, 62 championships with three camera angles and a replay feature to create a dynamic and immersive racing experience.
- Up to 4 players can race against each other using Wi-Fi wireless technology in 3 different multiplayer game modes:
- Single Race allows up to four players to race head-to-head.
- Championship mode allows up to 4 players to play some of the championship tracks from the solo evolution mode.
- Cop Chase is a 2 player cat and mouse mode where the cops attempt to capture and “lock on” their opponent for five seconds to claim victory.
- Special Features
- The famous Pussycat Dolls band will show up frequently to encourage the player.
- The player can enjoy a jukebox feature to choose its preferred tracks including licensed music from platinum-selling electronic artist, Moby.
More articles about Asphalt 2: Urban GT