The future of global security hangs in the balance as you battle to defend classic Vegas locations and environments like Fremont Street, the Strip and casinos. Experience Las Vegas like never before through revolutionary next generation technology as you work against the clock to protect one of the world's most recognizable cities from utter devastation.
The stakes are high when the world’s most elite counter-terrorism unit enters Las Vegas, where over 36.7 million men, women and children visit each year. “Sin City,” the home of the famous Las Vegas Strip, flashy hotels, high-rolling casinos and world-famous celebrities, becomes the setting for a terrorist threat of global proportions. What happens when one of the world’s most famous cities is held hostage by terrorists?
- Ubisoft Montreal Returns Rainbow Six is back in the he hands of Ubisoft's Montreal studio, creators of the award-winning and highly acclaimed Rainbow Six 3, promising traditional tactical gameplay.
- New Leader, New Team Team Rainbow ushers in a new breed of heroes. With a new team, comes added responsibility. Tactics play a MAJOR role in your team's success, as each member comes equipped with his own skill set.
- Logan Keller Team leader and recon expert.
- Michael Walter Heavy weapons and demolition expert.
- Jung Park Long range and electronics specialist.
- Special Order Location Experience a new level of of squad-based realism as your teammates, Michael and Jung, offer you real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers, all in a race against time to locate the heart of the terrorist cell.
- Observe - Plan - Assault Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple-path Vegas environments while utilizing high-tech equipment such as snake cams to strategically "tag" terrorist targets to your teammates, prior to entering a room.
- Real-Time Immersion Prepare yourself for a new level of in-game immersion with real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played.
- Advanced Gameplay Animations Motion-captured assault and recon techniques such as fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire and more. All captured by an experienced Hollywood animation expert.
- Next-Generation Artificial Intelligence Next-generation technology brings a higher level of artificial intelligence to Rainbow Six. As you get past the grunts and advance closer to the center of the terrorist cell, encounter deadlier, more skilled enemies who work together as a group to counter every move you make.
- Customizable Multiplayer Experience Create your own multiplayer character that evolves as you play online, while unlocking new equipment and achievements as you go.
Rainbow Six Vegas for the Xbox 360 ships on November 20, 2006.
More articles about Rainbow Six Vegas