In development by Sigma Team, Alien Shooter: Vengeance drops players into an expansive sci-fi world of classic hack 'n slash gameplay. Set against the backdrop of an intense conflict, Alien Shooter: Vengeance will have players using dozens of gut-ripping weapons to tear though waves of vicious alien life forms bent on total destruction. Multiple character types and an RPG skill-tree expand the game experience, while multiplayer gameplay modes increase the replay value. With the choice of three different game modes - Campaign, Survival and Multiplayer - the adventure will continue for hours on end!
- Fast-paced arcade action combined with sophisticated RPG elements
- A variety of playable characters, each featuring unique abilities
- Dozens of powerful weapons for players to broil, freeze or vaporize the enemy horde
- More than 20 types of handy gadgets - from flare guns, radar and medkits to battle drones and much more
- More than 50 alien species lurking by the thousands in each level, just waiting to pounce upon the player
- Match your skills against players worldwide in online high score lists
Alien Shooter: Vengeance will invade North American retail on January 22, 2007.