Set to a hardrocking soundtrack, players will annihilate alien chickens, mutant hillbillies, and homicidal clowns, in addition to tackling monster bosses, such as the enormous bearded lady and her cadre of deadly unicyclists.
CMC will also take full advantage of the PSP system’s network capabilities, delivering both local and internet games for up to eight players, allowing them to bash their way through the game cooperatively or to compete against each other in prize-laden death matches. CMC is a futuristic and brutal experience with a sarcastic sense of humor.
After being captured by an alien race, you struggle through their idea of a twisted 70’s game show to save yourself and the human race. With over 50 blood-filled and body part-laden levels, CMC puts you right in the middle of a televised free-fire zone with two goals: get the cash and survive to the end. Featuring wickedly fast-paced, arcade-style action in a fully 3D world, you will fight dozens of enemies at once as you fight to stay alive. CMC’s multiplayer functionality allows up to eight friends to wirelessly team up or compete against each other in exciting online scenarios. As you kill enemies, they drop both cash and prizes to help you finish your goal. CMC is a futuristic and brutal experience with a sarcastic sense of humor.
Cash Guns Chaos features the following:
- Insane Arcade Action!
- Uber Fast -Enjoy fast action and blistering frame rates.
- Arcade-style Shooter – Move and shoot in 360 degrees.
- Chaotic Arcade Action – Fight hordes of swarming enemies and/or other players at once.
- Infinite Replayability!
- Up to 8-Player Multiplayer Mayhem “Versus mode” (Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc).
- 2-4 Player “Co-op mode Game Show Mode” (Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc).
- 2 Single Player Game Modes
- „X In Game Show mode - Play through 10 full seasons -- that’s 50 episodes!
- „X Rerun mode - Improve your record by replaying any completed season or single episode for the highest score
- 3 Difficulty Levels: Starting at Wuss, moving to Cool, and finally to Bad Ass.
- Wicked Battle Arenas! More than 50 dynamic levels, from Graveyards to Circus tents.
- Tons of Stuff to Collect in Your Arsenal! Weapons, Power-Ups, Awards, Prizes and (most importantly) lots of Cash!
- Dozens of Crazy Enemies to Whack! Ninjas, Hillbillies, Clowns, Pirates, Aliens and more.
- Huge Transforming Bosses Will End You! In classic shooter style, kill anything that moves and collect massive prizes.
- Alien Game Show Gone Wild! Wild, violent, and funny cut-scenes during scoring rounds show the background story of your alien abduction.
- Rockin’ Punk Soundtrack! Driving music to get your death on with.
- Fight to the Top of the Hill! Online leader boards and stat tracking will let you see who's the best.
- Unlockable Extras
- The Lost Episodes (8 Player Multiplayer Maps!)
- Achievement Vault showing all the items you have won!
Cash Guns Chaos (CMC) is expected be available in Q1 2007 for the suggested retail price of U.S. $29.99.