Jewel Summoner has it all: an exceptional story, an intuitive battle system, a sophisticated monster-breeding system, and most importantly, extraordinary graphics! Plus, you can enjoy the unique functions of the PSP system by engaging in wireless battles or trading monsters with your friends!
There was a time when mankind and monsters coexisted in peace, but The Great Disaster put an end to that era. The world changed radically, with all the planet’s monsters disappearing in an instant, leaving behind only jewels that radiated tremendous energy. This energy source became known as jewel power and enabled the survivors to revive their civilization.
Now, the peace achieved through jewel power has been endangered by a new threat. Strange Abominations have mysteriously appeared and unleashed legions of monsters on the helpless populace. To combat them, an organization known as the Order was established to study jewels and harness their power. Their research led to the formation of an elite class of warriors called Jewel Summoners, those with the power to summon monsters from jewels and control them in combat. With the aid of the Order, it is up to these powerful Jewel Summoners to restore peace once again!
- Developed and produced by the game design master Cozy Okada, the Co-Founder of Atlus and creator of the Shin Megami Tensei series!
- Over 5 hours of brilliant voice acting brings Jewel Summoner’s unforgettable heroes to life!
- A phenomenal soundtrack designed by a dream team of over 10 renowned composers, including Shinji Hosoe (Ridge Racer series), Hitoshi Sakimoto (Final Fantasy XII), Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger) and others!
- Use the power of amalgamy to evolve your monsters and create a creature with unrivaled power!
- Collect, trade, and battle monsters with your friends for ultimate bragging rights!
Originally published in Japan by Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios, Japan Studio and developed by Gaia Inc., Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner is scheduled for release in early 2007. The game is rated “T” by the ESRB for Language, Mild Fantasy Violence, and Mild Suggestive Themes.
More articles about Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner