WCP: All In features some of the most recognizable and successful poker stars in the world, including Howard Lederer, his sister Annie Duke (who becomes exclusive to the World Championship Poker franchise with this installment), and Robert Williamson III. Joining the roster of this year's edition are noted international poker superstars Marcel Luske, Thomas Bihl and Erin Ness, who parlayed a victory at a Maxim Magazine office tournament into a seat at the 2004 World Series of Poker.
Over the past few years, the World Championship Poker series has developed a reputation for being a game intelligent and diverse enough to appeal to poker players of all skill levels. John Chechitelli of All- In Magazine called WCP: All In “the best poker video game available,” and said the game’s artificial intelligence is “strong enough to keep players at their best.”
About World Championship Poker: All In
Developed by Point of View, World Championship Poker: All In continues to feature the most innovative one player career mode. Career mode now includes series tournaments, mixed games, and reoccurring home games.
Other new features of WCP: All In include:
- 19 types of poker, including Texas Hold'em, Five Card Draw, Seven Card Stud Omaha and More.
- Multi-Table Online Tournaments
- Scenario Mode: Players are presented with a series of poker "puzzle" challenges that gradually increase in difficulty.
- Lucky Charms: Players can improve their luck through this Career Mode skill.
- Mixed Games: Play two or more variations of poker during a single game, with the game changing every time the dealer button makes it around the table.
- Play with new pros - in game character likenesses and voices, as well as play styles and iconic signature personality traits for some new pros: Thomas Biehl, Marcel Luske and Erin Ness, as well as returning pros: Howard Ledrerer, Annie Duke, and Robert Williamson III.
- Reputation System: How well you play, your success in mini-games, and a number of other factors enhance (or hurt) your reputation in Career Mode - which unlocks extra tournaments and more lucrative action for you.
- World Championship Poker All-In will take full advantage of the unique Wii controller, allowing players to look around in first-person mode within the game by merely pointing the controller where they want to look, or playing one handed – pointing the controller up to raise and down to fold.