Star Trek: Legacy places you in the role of the Admiral of a task force of warships, which you control in small and large-scale battles. Test your strategic and tactical skills in real-time combat featuring authentic spaceships, full damage modeling, and spectacular visual effects. The storyline in Legacy spans the entire Star Trek Universe, including the Original Series, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise eras. Star Trek: Legacy will be released on Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PC this September.
Taking advantage of next-generation consoles, Star Trek: Legacy features dynamic three-dimensional battlefields with graphically stunning space environments filled with fully realized nebulas, wormholes, planets, and stars. With full multiplayer support, you will be able to choose from small-scale engagements to all-out war involving multiple star systems in addition to tracking stats and player rankings. Star Trek: Legacy is being developed at the studios of Mad Doc Software, creators of the highly successful and critically acclaimed Star Trek Armada II.
- Spans the entire Star Trek Universe. The Original Series, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise. It’s all here for you to control.
- Real time Starfleet combat. Engage in large-scale combat with dozens of warships fighting simultaneous battles across vast sections of space.
- Dynamic three-dimensional battlefields. Beautiful space environments filled with fully realized nebulas, wormholes, planets, and stars. Intuitive controls allow players to quickly select targets and destinations in 3D space.
- Detailed weapon effects and damage modeling. Weapons searing with energy and charged shields that surge with every hit. Ships with full damage modeling that break apart, strewing debris and sparks.
- Customizable fleets, ships, and captains. Victories earn Command Points, which are used to personalize your fleet, ships, and captains.
- Single player Federation campaign. Spanning three full epochs (Enterprise, The Original Series, and The Next Generation).
- Robust multiplayer with full Xbox Live support. From small-scale engagements to all-out war involving multiple systems. Matchmaking, stat tracking, and player rankings on Xbox Live.
- Over sixty ships and four playable races. From small scouts and light cruisers to fearsome battleships. Command the powerful fleets of the Federation, Klingon, Romulan, and Borg races. All beautifully rendered with the latest technology.
More articles about Star Trek: Legacy