In the years between Episodes III and IV, Princess Leia proposes a dangerous quest to secure the future of the Rebel Alliance. As the deadly duo of a Twi’lek named Rianna Saren and her security droid, Zeeo, you must infiltrate Imperial-controlled planets, fight legions of evil fiends, and return with the plans for the most destructive weapon in the galaxy – the Death Star.
Battle through the galaxy as a legendary mercenary team, steal the enemy’s deadliest secret, and triumph over evil in this untold Star Wars epic adventure.
- Combine the elite weaponry and acrobatic skills of Rianna with the multifunctional defensive and slicing support of Zeeo to create a formidable team. Only by working together can you complete perilous missions and ultimately steal the plans for the Death Star.
- From the chaotic planet of Coruscant to the dusty, dangerous alleys of Mos Eisley, Rianna and Zeeo must use a full bag of tricks to complete their mission. Commandeer gun turrets, master death-defying flying escapes, and battle carnivorous beasts.
- Hope lies with Leia’s two newest followers. You must unite Rianna and Zeeo as they fight together against oppression and evil, help save the Alliance, and defeat your lifelong enemy – collaboration is the key to your survival and the survival of the galaxy.
- Your mission takes you to far-flung destinations such as Mustafar, the Death Star, and Tatooine; you’ll also experience never-before-seen locations on Despayre, Danuta, and Alderaan. Each new environment offers encounters with unforgettable Star Wars characters and species, including Boba Fett, Kyle Katarn, Princess Leia Organa, Darth Vader, Imperial officers, Rodians, Quarren, and of course stormtroopers.
- A full 3D game that will be one of the most visually striking games on the DS. Play each character separately and use the bottom screen to interact. Play Zeeo in first person to complete critical missions. Use a DS-only unique weapon – the Dual Cannon. Play a large variety of minigames using the stylus and the unlockable bonus mode. Challenge up to four players in wireless games including droid shootout, hide and seek and more!
Ship Date: December 2006