v1.40 Beta Patch
- New: Updated GM AI. Primary changes involve the AI being much more protective of its up and coming prospects. The primary difference should be that it will be a bit more difficult to pry an organization's top prospects away unless you are really willing to offer up some top veteran talent or similarly touted prospects.
- New: PureSim now includes real players from the 2006 MLB season
- Fix: Fixed a few lingering issues with importing real players into a sandbox mode association
- Fix: When doing intial draft, if human chose to do custom filters, after applying custom filters in some situations involving pitchers, but while viewing batters, a "no current record" would result.
- Tweak: Multiple tweaks to multiplayer FTP code to improve robustness.
- Fix: Error 3265 when creating a new Multiplayer association (new bug introduced in v1.37)
- Cosmetic: On the player card the Historical stats table had formatting issues if the player played more than 10 seasons (new bug introduced in 1.34)
- Cosmetic: On the player card for retired players, the summary stats (that display under the picture) was getting clipped if the player was a hitter and they had more than 1,000 RBI
- Fix: Roubustness tweak. Previously PureSim would not start if there were *any* associations in the PureSim folder that were corrupt. It will now start in this case, however the association will not be listed in the dropdown on the "Load Association" dialog.
More articles about PureSim Baseball 2007