Social gaming innovation in “Small Arms,” which begins with the four developers at Gastronaut Studios, will pass to Xbox Live Arcade gamers from around the world. “Small Arms” includes a unique social networking Achievement called “Six Degrees of Small Arms” that can only be earned by playing with someone who already has it – and which only the game’s creators will possess at launch!
In “Small Arms,” up to four players can join in the battles across many dynamic and richly detailed levels. Gamers can choose from a cast of outrageous fighters like the cyborg tabby cat, assassin truffle pig and mutant chimney sweep. While jumping from platform to platform shooting with 360° aim, gamers of all skill levels will be able to pick up and play this innovative side-scrolling action title.
“Small Arms” is available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points.
- 12 characters, each with their own weapon
- 8 unique levels
- 12 Achievements, including the innovative “Six Degrees of Small Arms” viral achievement
- Up to 4-player multiplayer offline and on Xbox Live
- Local Multiplayer / Xbox Live Swap – allows players to swap out a local friend with a friend over Live without leaving the game!
- Three single player game modes (Story, Challenge, and Shooting Range)
- Colorful 3D graphics with classic side-scrolling run and gun action
- Expect premium downloadable content for this title in the future – providing new game play elements and unique challenges for Small Arms fans
Download “Small Arms” beginning on Wednesday, November 22, at 1 a.m. PST on Xbox Live Arcade.
“Small Arms”: 800 Microsoft Points, Rated E10+, Comic Mischief, Fantasy Violence