Planet Moatoob is now open to everyone to take on new quests and missions. Gamers can purchase and trade even more fanciful local Moatoob items including synthesis boards and items, weapons, armor, and clothing and parts. The Tenora Works weapons counter has opened up as well, so players can upgrade and grind their Tenora weapons to take on the enormous Moatoob enemies.
Phantasy Star Universe offers the best of both worlds through an exciting action-packed epic sci-fi RPG single-player story mode and a rich online multiplayer experience. In the online mode, players can travel with a squad of five other adventurers, enter urban sprawls teeming with hundreds of players, and build their avatars into powerful warriors. Gamers will also experience the new customizable and highly interactive features in online mode including character creation, My Room (personalized online space), expansive interactive lobbies, shops, and new missions. The online mode opens up a universe filled with robust monthly content downloads including brand new quests and other additions such as weapons, bosses, clothing, Photon Arts, and more.
The online mode GUARDIANS License will be available for purchase for Xbox 360, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, and PC online users at $9.99 a month. The GUARDIANS License will also be available at a discounted rate of $49.99 for six months of online play for the PlayStation 2 system and PC. The GUARDIANS License enriches the single-player story mode by enabling gamers to meet other players, strike up alliances, and embark on a huge variety of online quests within the Phantasy Star Universe environment.
PSU CONTENT UPDATE
Moatoob: Access Granted!
Due to increased guerilla fighting between rogue groups on Moatoob, GUARDIAN forces have had limited access to the planet. With the escalating SEED crisis currently affecting more and more of the Moatoob wildlife, rogue groups have reached a cease fire and are now requesting aid. Flyer routes to Moatoob have been re-secured for GUARDIAN missions and are now open for your travels.
New Guardian Missions
Since the SEED attacks, the native life of all three planets has grown increasingly aggressive and Moatoob is not the only planet in need of GUARDIAN assistance. Parum and Neudaiz are also requesting additional support in a variety of new missions. All GUARDIANS are expected to launch an offensive on the incoming enemy hordes as soon as possible.
- System Defense : There's been an outbreak of vicious creatures near the confinement system in West Kugu Desert, and the Alliance Military is requesting help.
- Mine Defense : An outbreak of violent creatures near the entrance of a prominent mine has put miners at risk. Exterminate the creatures and defend the mine!
- Valley of Carnage : Recently, the vicious Vanda have been forming packs and causing great damage around the Galenigare Canyon. Defeat the Vanda leader!
- Desert Terror : In the West Kugu Desert, the vicious Dimmagolus has become even more ferocious due to the SEED and is terrorizing a nearby energy plant.
- On Parum, new reports have come in of a very large Koltova spotted beyond the Lakeshore area. All GUARDIAN parties should exercise extreme caution if this beast is encountered.
- On Neudaiz, an area of Sacred Ground is in jeopardy! All GUARDIANS are requested to assist in clearing a dangerous RELIC site. This dangerous mission will take a strong party with excellent teamwork. We advise that only the strongest of GUARDIANS attempt this challenge.
SEGA will continue to update new content every month so keep an eye out for more missions, items, themes, weapons, and enemies in December!
More articles about Phantasy Star Universe