Fuzion Frenzy 2 combines over 40 mini games with futuristic arcade action, custom tournaments, Xbox Live features and more to create the ultimate party game exclusively on Xbox 360. Play with your friends and family to find out who is the strongest among you.
Until four years ago, Fuzion Frenzy was the most popular tournament on Earth and was broadcast live to all corners of the world. However, due to the extreme competitiveness of the players, the leaders of Earth banned it, fearing its influence on the general population.
Recently, however, the world’s leaders have struggled with the problem of overpopulation, and have come up with a plan for the citizens of Earth to immigrate to space. To encourage immigration, the leaders have brought back the Fuzion Frenzy tournament, but with a change—they have set up game zones on various other planets. The people of Earth welcome this news, especially the announcement that the leaders have reinstated the six most famous players, who are returning with renewed enthusiasm!
Littering the surface of Machina are thousands of smog breathing manufacturing plants. The desolate industrial landscape is the result of unmanned machines programmed to populate every inch of the planet with factories, causing the sky to haze over in dark grey. Unbearable pollution has forced the inhabitants of Machina deep underground to distant themselves from contaminated air.
- Turret Termination – Battle for supremacy in tanks. Capsules that appear on the stage may contain weapons, shields or nasty surprises. The last player remaining wins. If no winner emerges when the timer reaches zero, all remaining players tie.
- Turbine Coin Collector – Weave around dangerous laser beams atop a spinning turbine. Score points by gathering coins in between two randomly moving laser beams, which shrink and expand the playing field. If you’re blasted by the lasers, or fall off the edge of the turbine, you lose points.
- Turbine Jumper – Race on a rotating turbine and dodge the rotating laser beams by jumping and ducking. Each collision with a beam knocks you back; if you are knocked all the way back, you are eliminated. The last player standing wins.
- Conveyor Smash – It’s free-for-all in this game, so punch, kick and knock out your enemies with hammers. You can find hammers of three different sizes in boxes on moving conveyor belts. Larger hammers do more damage, but take longer to swing. Boxes may also contain HP recovery items, or bombs, which will explode and damage all nearby players. The last surviving player wins.
- Fuzion Frenzy 2 has two game modes so play a mini-game of your choice or compete to be number
- Compete with your friend and family in this mode offline.
- Compete to steal planets or have them stolen from you. The player who dominates the specified number of planets wins.
- Freely choose to play whichever mini-games you like. The play style is up to you.
- New you Fuzion Frenzy 2! Play a tournament of your own making using only the mini-games you choose.
More articles about Fuzion Frenzy 2