Developed in-house at Monte Cristo, Silverfall challenges the conventions of action RPGs by thrusting players and their chosen companions into a stunning fantasy world of magic, machines and mayhem. Choose from a slew of spectacular magic spells or harness the raw power of science: the choices you make during the game take you along the path of nature or technology.
Since the dawn of time, the inhabitants of Nelwë have relied on mighty elemental wizards to keep order. But the invention of steam power has overturned this ancient social order. Disillusioned by the introduction of new technology, certain sections of the population have turned instead to the power of nature. Taking advantage of the conflicts tearing apart the factions of nature and science, the forces of darkness lay siege to the magic domains in an attempt to seize power.
From the peaks of Silverfall the Fair to the mist-enshrouded city of Cloudworks, your quest will take you far and wide as you clash headlong with the enemy. Up to two companions will accompany you on your journey as you face mortal danger.
Silverfall offers instantly gratifying gameplay, vast open areas to explore and plunder, hordes of unique creatures to cut a swathe through, and a unique interaction system: the way you treat your companions determines your relationship with them and how effective they are in battle.
- A vast, open fantasy universe offering complete freedom, from the flying zeppelin city of Cloudworks to the mage volcano of Brazer
- 150+ creatures and bosses
- Create your own character from a choice of four races and release your inner beast by transforming into a fearsome, flesh rending were-beast
- Build your team of two from a choice of eight companions. Each of them has their own story, background, abilities and can endow you with quests. The way you treat them will alter their loyalties – they can become your friend for life or even a lover
- Manage your character’s evolution by choosing from 130+ skills and spells. Create precisely the character you want to play and adapt it to your style of play
- Two multiplayer modes – the first allows the player to connect to any party, compose their team and play in co-op or PVP (up to eight players); the second sees the player compose a team at the beginning and play through the entire story together.
- Dazzling light, shadow and particle effects
- Real-time streaming of universe minimises loading between regions
- Ragdoll physics and particle effects lend greater reality to spell effects
More articles about Silverfall