Starting with limited funds, build a micro-brewery and learn the craft of the brewer from the ground up in one of three European countries; Germany, the UK or Belgium. Eventually you'll be confident enough to run a high tech industrial scale brewery on a truly massive scale.
- 50 different ingredients for making a huge variety of beers, all controlled via a detailed brewing interface allowing the selection of base malt, character malt, water type, hops, yeast and novelty flavourings.
- 54 unique characters, with 9 different staff career types and 9 different tourist characters.
- 56 different pieces of brewing equipment, covering all stages of brewing from brewing the mash to fermenting, bottling and delivering the final product
- 7 unique landscapes from 3 countries with dynamic night and day effects
- 63 buildings, covering 3 styles of brewery in 3 different countries
- 3 different types of brewery, starting with small micro brewery, then larger suburban brewery and finally build a huge urban based factory brewery.
- Detailed graphics depicting luscious 3D landscapes, complete with shadows and day and night lighting effects.
- Highly realistic models of real brewing equipment such as Mass Tun, Copper Kettle, fermenting tanks, open fermenting vats, conditioning tanks, bottling and casking machinery