RoboBlitz combines the power of the Unreal Engine 3 and Ageia PhysX to deliver a new gaming experience. The core gameplay is supported by advanced physics simulation, which offers players a world built entirely from the latest in game technology and robot control theory. Remarkably, RoboBlitz does all this while having a total download size under 50MB, thereby enabling its distribution via Xbox Live Arcade.
- 19 levels of puzzle-solving and high-intensity action
- Gameplay entirely driven by physics
- Advanced robot simulation and control theory
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3
- Customized Unreal Engine 3 Editor Included in the PC version
- Available in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese
- Entire game under 50MB via Live Arcade
Naked Sky Entertainment today announced that RoboBlitz will be available to gamers through the Xbox Live Arcade on Xbox 360 in Spring 2006.
More articles about Roboblitz