Gitaroo Man Lives! is the bittersweet tale of U-1, an ordinary young boy who dares to dream of becoming a skateboard master in order to attract the attention of Pico, the most popular girl in school. It is a heartwarming story of a boy triumphing against all odds and overcoming Kazuya, the school bully, winning the girl, and embarking on a journey of young love... then again, looking at U-1, perhaps not.
Actually, it is a spectacular story in which the last descendant of the legendary Gitaroo Man must use his magical guitar to save the planet Gitaroo from the evil Gravillians. This updated version of the original classic is optimized for portable play, and features new songs for the all-new Duet Mode.
Key Product Features
- Music is the weapon in this fabled rhythm game where you help beautiful loser U-1 transform into rock legend Gitaroo Man and ?nd true love.
- For the first time ever, share the spotlight in new Duet Mode while jamming to previously unreleased Gitaroo songs Metal Header and Toda Pasión!
- Battle for rock supremacy in Vs. mode via wireless (ad hoc).
- Includes all 10 colorful stages from the original including, “Flyin' to Your Heart”, “Bee Jam Blues”, and “Born to be Bone”.
- Music styles range from Rock, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Latin and more!
- Single Play, Vs. and Duet Play with three levels of difficulty.
- Music by COIL, with visual design and illustrations by pop artist 326.
- The game is for 1-2 Players (ad hoc).
Gitaroo Man Lives!, rated “E” (Everyone) by the ESRB, will ship to North American retailers on November 14th, 2006 for a suggested retail price of US$39.99.
More articles about Gitaroo Man Lives!