Sam Suede in Undercover Exposure is the first “action comedy” video game. Set in contemporary times, Sam Suede combines humor, action, stealth, …and more humor. It's not an adventure game, but it will appeal to all those who played my games in the past.
For years, I wanted to do to action games what I did to adventure games: make people laugh. Where other games have violence, Sam has humor. Where other games have cut scenes, Sam has interactive dialogue. Where other games upgrade you through modestly different weapons, Sam learns new skills from beautiful women.
Don’t let the “detective” part fool you; there are no in-depth interviews or elaborate note-taking to slow the fun. Finish the game and this mystery solves itself.
And there's no boring vent crawling, either. The actual screen shot to the right shows a typical Sam predicament.
Easy to learn, fun to play, fun to finish, with creative puzzles, broad appeal, and hours of laughs, Sam Suede is unlike any other game available today. Plus, I think it will make you laugh out loud.
- An “Action Comedy” aimed at filling the gap in modern games with funny, sexy, action-oriented gameplay
- Tthe creator of Leisure Suit Larry® returns to deliver hours of laughs!
- Sam Suede is an average, everyday guy turned wannabe detective out to solve an intriguing mystery
- Realistic characters interacting in beautiful, tropical environments
- Targeted for teens and up, the title will be playable on con-soles, handhelds and PCs
More articles about Sam Suede in Undercover Exposure