In “Assault Heroes,” gamers take on the role of the only surviving member of an elite special forces unit searching for a secret underground lab. Gamers may take on the mission alone or fight side-by-side with a friend in the two-player cooperative mode. “Assault Heroes” puts players into a heavily armed 4X4, maneuverable speed boat or trusty military-issue footwear, blasting their way through enemy-infested territory while being assaulted by waves of formidable enemies with unrelenting attacks.
- Multiplayer co-op mode – Two players may play co-operatively online via Xbox Live or offline (same screen) with enhanced weapons and special attacks to encourage team-based campaigns.
- Dynamic gameplay – Operate an armed 4X4, speed boat or simply fight on foot for a quick change of pace.
- Arsenal of weapons – Equip characters with miniguns, flak cannons, flamethrowers, grenades and nukes to destroy everything in your path.
- Realistic special effects –Destructible terrain and advanced physics engine provide a truly engaging Arcade experience.
- Highly detailed graphics – Vehicles leave tracks in the sand, send parts flying when they explode, and leave smoke trails when taking damage.
- Exhilarating Action-Packed Experience – Challenging and graphically compelling levels (including bonus sublevels) for fast-paced and addictive play.
- Xbox Live Leaderboards
WHERE CAN I GET IT: Download “Assault Heroes” beginning on Wednesday, December 13, at 1 a.m. PST on Xbox Live Arcade.
“Assault Heroes”: 800 Microsoft Points, Rated Teen, Violence, Animated Blood
More articles about Assault Heroes