Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (PC)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas made its next-generation hardware debut last month when it was released to critical acclaim for the Xbox 360(TM) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. In the most dramatic installment of the renowned first-person shooter franchise to date Rainbow operatives take to the chaotic streets of Las Vegas as an escalating terrorist siege in "Sin City” threatens to take world terrorism to new, uncontrollable heights. The future of global security hangs in the balance as you battle to defend classic Vegas locations and environments like Fremont Street, the Strip and casinos. Experience Las Vegas like never before – through revolutionary next generation technology as you work against the clock to protect one of the world's most recognizable cities from utter devastation.
Metal Slug Anthology (Wii)
Metal Slug Anthology celebrates the 10th anniversary of one of the greatest action arcade franchises of all time. Included in the collection are Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug 4, Metal Slug 5, and the latest entry in the series, Metal Slug 6.
Metal Slug Anthology for Wii takes full advantage of the console’s unique control mechanisms, offering six control modes ranging from a traditional arcade mode, which uses the Wii Remote as an old-school arcade joystick, to an innovative Nunchuk-only mode.
Far Cry Vengeance (Wii)
Based on the highly successful Far Cry Instincts Evolution, Far Cry Vengeance expands on the experience with a new storyline, new maps and new weapons. Players will be able to drive, shoot, slash, jump and climb their way through a rebel-infested, tropical hell utilizing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
The incident at Jacutan Archipelago changed Jack Carver's life forever. Jack has had little choice but to embrace the disturbing talents unleashed by Krieger's unique brand of folk medicine. Back at his home port in Micronesia, Jack thought he had finally found paradise. But when a gorgeous woman draws him in on a dangerous heist, their sun-drenched days take a chilling turn. Hunted for a murder he didn't commit, Jack must draw on his most savage instincts to make his predators his prey.
Game features include:
- Dig deeper into the power of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk through survival tactics that include driving, shooting, jumping, balancing, climbing, throwing grenades and Far Cry's ever-popular Feral attack.
- Choose from a variety of weapons in a struggle to endure the rebel-infested jungle. Take down an unsuspecting victim from behind with a machete or meet the fight head-on with your machine gun.
- From ATVs to hovercrafts, pickup trucks to Jet Skis, drive over, around and through vicious combat situations.
- Utilize the lush, tropical surroundings to your advantage, using stealth to sneak through the foliage past unsuspecting rebels.
- Feel what its like to be the predator, not the prey, as you unleash the beast within. Jump higher, run faster and slash with more fury than all of your enemies combined through the animalistic Feral abilities unique to the Far Cry series.
- Challenge your friends in Far Cry Vengeance's frenetic Chaos mode as you battle to be the last person standing.
Far Cry Vengeance is rated "M" for Mature and has an MSRP of $49.99.
Anarchy Online: Lost Eden (PC)
”’Anarchy Online’ has evolved tremendously through the years, and there are few, if any, MMO games which offer a better sci-fi experience. As we launch another great expansion we hope both new, existing and returning ‘Anarchy Online’ players will fully enjoy our creation,” said Trond Arne Aas, CEO of Funcom.
“The feedback from the Beta has been excellent and the battle-mech pre-order program has exceeded all of our expectations. Now we simply can’t wait to see how it pans out as all the players are digging into a vast range of fun new content.”
The new expansion is only available digitally and costs 29.95 USD / EUR. When purchasing ‘Anarchy Online – Lost Eden’ you automatically receive the multi award-winning expansion packs ‘Notum Wars’ ‘Shadowlands’ and ‘Alien Invasion’, as well as the classic version of ‘Anarchy Online’!
- Fight the epic battle for control of Rubi-ka in space! All-new orbital battle stations take player-versus-player combat between Clan and Omni players to new heights.
- Enter the heart of the organic alien motherships! Unleash your powers inside the terrifying alien invasion fleet while exploring mysterious and challenging in-door environments.
- Go to war with missile launchers, gun turrets and call upon devastating air strikes! It’s time to fight for Notum tower control in a whole new way.
- Make the war count! Add your experience points to planet-wide research and gain terrible weapons of war such as orbit-to-ground laser cannon attacks and upgraded battle-mechs.
- Master and use devastating new battle-mechs! Unleash their potential for death on massive player-versus-player battlefields, in space and on the ground.
- Conquer a whole new range of weapons and armor as you battle across Rubi-ka in its darkest hour! ‘Lost Eden’ brings you on a journey ever closer to Armageddon.
Birth of America (PC)
Birth of America is an American Revolutionary War/French and Indian War grand strategy title based on a simultaneous monthly turn style of play. Birth of America is already being hailed as a complete and detailed simulation of the two most important wars in Colonial America but with a simple and elegant new simultaneous turn-based engine. Players issue orders to their units during the order phase and then enter a collision phase where the orders of both sides are executed simultaneously on a daily basis until the month has elapsed. Covering the period from 1755 to 1783, in Birth of America you will have the chance to command forces during the French and Indian War and, of course, the American Revolutionary War. Scope of the game covers all of North America (Florida to Quebec and New England to Mississippi) which are portrayed by over 700 accurately drawn provinces.
Birth of America is available for down, and can be purchased online.