Rainbow Six: Vegas v1.02 :
- Fixed a crash when player is kicked from server.
- Fixed a crash when fetching online matches (quick and custom search).
- Fixed a crash/freeze that occurred after many games have been played.
- Fixed a problem when switching from Online to LAN mode.
- Fixed the freeze issue after the Unreal logo related to the Language for non-Unicode programs setting.
- Throwing a grenade on a player using a turret will now apply damage.
- Removed Eye Adaptation.
- Radar jammer now jams all players.
- Fixed map rotation issue on dedicated servers.
- Fixed the choppy Ubisoft logo animation when the game starts.
- Reduced lag with in-game videos on certain computers.
- Many Tutorial-related inaccuracies have been corrected.
- Fixed a dedicated server crash related to equipement.
- Fixed the cursor being stuck in desktop sub-rect after an ALT-TAB.
- Version number will now be displayed to the user in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug while observing a game where while using the joystick, the A button was not displayed properly.
- Fixed controller problem where wrong button was assigned to exit turrets.
- Fixed the missing grenades and ammo when going from Realistic to Normal mode.
More articles about Rainbow Six Vegas