Some of the v1.10 improvements are:
- Fixed Titan wall exploit - Players will no longer be able to exploit into the corridor wall to unfairly defend their titan.
- Spectator Functionality - Players will be able to join a server as a spectator.
- Active Camouflage Update: A bug that caused camouflaged players in medium to long range situations to be more visible than originally intended has been fixed. The IT-33 now functions as it did in the Public Beta. Thanks to former Beta Testers who helped to track down this issue.
- Takao T20 and P33 Pereira Pistols: The maximum rate of fire has been increased on both the EU and PAC pistols. The pistol bullets' damage over distance has also been tweaked to allow for a slightly larger ideal range. Players should find the handgun's effectiveness as a close range panic weapon to be greatly improved.
- Master Server Disconnects: We are adding client side enhancements to eliminate Master Server Disconnect Issues.
- And much more!
More articles about Battlefield 2142