Players compete in Tony Stewart's #20 Winged Sprint Car on 20 of the circuit's toughest tracks, including Eldora Speedway, Dodge City Raceway Park, Williams Grove Speedway and the world famous Knoxville Raceway. The game also offers many popular dirt track vehicle classes, such as ¾ Midget, Sprint and Open-Wheel Modified. Sprint Cars: Road to Knoxville is complete with realistic physics that will have cars flipping, colliding and experiencing real world damage.
Race at speeds over 140 MPH on dirt, on the proving grounds for today’s top professional drivers. Shoulder to shoulder sprint car racing makes for spectacular crashes, and white-knuckle driving. Start out as a small town star and work your way up through the ranks to become a national legend.
- Compete on over 20 tracks including Eldora, Dodge City, Williams Grove and world-famous Knoxville Raceway.
- Push your driving abilities to the limit behind the wheel of Midgets, Open-wheeled Modifieds and Winged Sprint Cars.
- Are you the best? Compare your fastest times against racers from around the world in Time Trial mode.
- You're a racing team owner, hiring drivers, signing sponsors, and buying, tuning and improving cars in the extensive Career mode.
- Sprint to unlock 6 never before raced vehicles like dune buggies, golf carts and pickup trucks!
More articles about Sprint Cars: Road to Knoxville