NEW CONTENTS AND FEATURES
- Added support in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer for additional maps.
- Added support for the LCD screen on the Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard.
- Added additional server-client functionality to increase the online experience.
- Corrected functionality issues with Droidekas.
- Adjusted the weapon animation speed based on how fast the player is moving.
- Corrected an issue that caused the remote rockets awarded to heavy weapons class soldiers to become invisible.
- Corrected an issue with the sky texture on Geonosis.
- Resolved various stability issues associated with multiple hardware configurations.
- Improved stability for computers using Dual-Core CPUs with NVIDIA GeForce 6 or GeForce 7 graphics cards. Please check the NVIDIA website for future driver updates which may resolve any existing issues.
- Increased stability for both Singleplayer and Multiplayer portions of the game.
- Corrected an issue that caused player icons in the mini-map to disappear.
- Increased Multiplayer performance for LAN and Internet games.
- Increased Multiplayer stability for LAN and Internet games.
- Corrected an issue that caused a decrease in network performance when rolling starships in Space maps.
- Increased stability between game sessions and map cycling.
- Reduced the ability for players to SPAM text messages during online play.
- Corrected an issue that caused hero characters to not appear in Multiplayer games.
- Corrected an issue in Space maps with starships inside of hangars.
- Corrected collision issues with the Ball Mode of Droidekas.
NOTE: Users hosting Star Wars Battlefront PC Dedicated Servers will need to download and install the updated version of the PC Dedicated server software for compatibility with the 1.1 version update.