"LostMagic brings role-playing games on the DS to a new level, capitalising on the innovative and unique gameplay abilities such as casting spells with the stylus and the global connectivity of the Wi-Fi mode," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing at Ubisoft. "Ubisoft is proud to continue in its tradition of bringing cutting-edge games to gamers worldwide."
In LostMagic, designed by renowned art director Yoshiharu Sato, peace in the world is challenged by a new evil force. The only hope lies with the wizard Isaac and the seven magic wands left behind by the creator. Monsters wield unimaginable power in this realm, and as Issac, the player will use the stylus to unleash magic spells and command numerous monster squads in magical battles.
- Cast Spells With the Stylus! – Your stylus becomes your magic wand! Use different motions to unleash your magic.
- Evolving Magic System – Players can combine up to three single spells to create more than 350 magic combinations using a symbol system exclusive to the DS.
- Collect and Command Monsters – Learn to use each monster's special skill to gain the advantage in battle.
- Use the Stylus to Open Up a New Frontier in RPGs – Experience strategy like never before! LOSTMAGIC's innovative RTS-type RPG makes full use of the unique capabilities of the DS. Control your units directly on-screen using a point-and-click interface that PC strategy gamers have enjoyed for years.
- Challenge Others via Nintendo Wi-Fi connectivity – Create new characters and challenge friends over a Wi-Fi connection. In Dueling mode, players can test their magic casting skills and strategies against each other
More articles about LostMagic