Additionally, gamers can shake hands with "Ebony" and "Ivory" as Dante is an exclusive unlockable character who brings his own unique moves and storyline to the scene.
In ViewtifulJoe: Red Hot Rumble, production on the latest Captain Blue movie is just about to begin. Unfortunately he can't seem to decide on the lead character. Now it's up to gamers to be the star of the show and 'audition' to see who will take the leading role inthis big action extravaganza. An all-star cast of new and familiar playable characters will be available in this intense versus-fighting game including Captain Blue Junior, Sprocket and other original characters from the popular Kids' WB! animated series. With completely new movie set designs and a four player head-to-head battle mode, there will be an exuberant amount of action that extends beyond the silver screen.
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble features:
- New 'versus' gameplay for the Viewtiful Joe universe –The gloves come off during the 'audition' as players participate in intense versus fighting action.
- All-star cast of playable characters – Reacquaint yourself with familiar faces or discover new and original characters from the Kids' WB!'s television series, Silvia, Alastor, Sprocket, an ice princess that intimidates people with her cold stares, and Captain Blue Junior.
- Interactive environments – In addition to new set designs, players will be able to use background elements to attack their opponents.
- Different modes of play:
- Story Mode – A single player mode where gamers face off against the AI-controlled characters and advance through the story
- Multiplayer Battle Mode – Duke it out wirelessly via thePSP system's ad hoc mode with up to three other players and see who reigns on the big screen.
- Exclusive PSP system features:
- Dante, of Devil May Cry® fame, is an unlockable character with his own unique moves and storyline in tow.
- A single player Trial Mode has been added which offers an assortment of quick and challenging mini-games.
- Game sharing feature allows others to play selective stages and characters using only one disk
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble is currently scheduled to be released throughout North America in March 2006 and carry a "T" rating for teen audiences by the ESRB.
More articles about Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble