MLB SlugFest 2006 will feature a new create-a-player mode, updated team rosters and stadiums, along with a new library of signature animations and extreme collisions that have distinguished the franchise since its debut in 2002.
The most aggressive, arcade-style baseball game to-date takes MLB action to the extreme in a larger-than-life style! MLB SlugFest 2006 heats up the field with towering home runs, circus
catches, home-plate collisions and outrageous abilities like turbo pitching, throwing bean balls and the option of breaking-up double-plays by going in spikes high. Compete in Season, Playoff or Challenge Mode, OR for the first time ever in SlugFest, create your very own players in the Create-A-Player mode.
- Create-A-Player: For the first time ever in the SlugFest franchise, players can customize the on-field experience even further using the Create-A-Player mode. Create-A-Team option will also return in
MLB SlugFest 2006.
- The Only Over-the-Top Baseball Game: The only baseball videogame featuring Midway’s classic fast and furious gameplay with bean balls, hard tags, and over-the-top animations
- The Most Entertaining Baseball Videogame:
- The easiest baseball videogame to pick-up-and-play
- Humorous play-by-play and color commentary by the voice of Midway Sports, Tim Kitzrow and his laugh-a-minute sidekick, Jim Shorts
More articles about MLB SlugFest 2006