Rampage: Total Destruction is the next evolution in the Rampage series. While the game retains the core elements that made the Rampage series so popular – giant monsters, massive destruction and a humorous theme, new mechanics and play modes make Rampage: Total Destruction a unique gaming experience. With dozens of new monsters to collect and play, new levels of destruction, and an interactive 3D environment, Rampage: Total Destruction unleashes the chaos like never before.
- Ramsey the Ram : Ramsey puts the RAM in Rampage. There are no butts about it; his amazing crushing ability makes him an awesomely powerful monster. So what if he’s got an ugly mug, if you mess with this ram, you get the horns!
- Rhett the Rat: Frankly my dear, Rhett the Rat doesn’t give a damage about the destruction he unleashes. The villainous vermin scurries from city to city running, jumping and destroying all that stands in his way. You won’t find this dirty rat hanging out in dark alleys – and if you do, you better hope you’re the one that can scurry away!
- Cal the Squid: People have eaten them fried, sautéed and grilled, but no one has ever seen a squid like this before. Cal's anger has been simmering on the backburner for awhile and now he's decided to make the population of Hollywood his dessert. Talk about an appetite for destruction!
- Leon the Lion: Leon the Lion is no coward. This large feline has moved to the mean streets of Las Vegas, and is now the "mane attraction" as the king of the concrete jungle. Just listen as his royal roar echoes through the city.
- Crock the Crocodile: Everyone says humans taste like chicken, but this Crocodile thinks that's a Crock! Humans actually taste like asparagus, according to Crock the Crocodile. All pedestrians of Hong Kong should beware of this razor toothed savage with his mammoth tail and its earth shattering force. He may be a slow climber, but if Crock could ever be taken down, he'd make a heck of a big handbag.
The game is expected spring 2006, and will be be available for a suggested retail price of $19.95.
More articles about Rampage: Total Destruction