In ages past, the great army of the Kulon raged a terrible war with the people of this great land of Delphire. They came from shadow, and destroyed everything in their path. Men, women, children, all dead in their wake. That was all long ago... however, the ancient army of the Kulon have risen again from the mists of time, and one of their fiercest warriors has just crowned himself ruler and has started a battle for all out control over the people of this ravaged land.
His evil plot calls for the abduction of one of the world's Imanti, the so called 'guardians of the faith' to the people of Delphire. However, the guardian they abduct on one night has three students, and they will not let him go so easily.
So begins a quest through the land of Delphire, through ancient ruins and thriving towns, through the frozen wastes and the tropical beaches, even through time itself. As you quest, you'll find out that your teacher is just the beginning, that much more hangs in the balance than anyone suspects. Things are happening here that nobody understands, and the greatest discovery of this land, has yet to be made.
- World history, cultures, religions, tribal affiliations, creatures, magic, landformations, etc. have all be written in explicit detail over 4 years, including personal histories of over 50 characters.
- An award winning storyline written by myself with input and help from 4 others over 5 years.
- Over 30 main locations with over 70 inconnecting areas, all in high detail.
- Intricate weapon and magic systems. Each character has 5 weapons, and each weapon has a variety of forms (up to 15) depending how the the player wishes to customize them.
- 6 playable characters over the course of the storyline, over 50 secondary characters, over 100 tertiary characters.
Explore the dark underworld of a planet on the fringes of human colonization. After retiring from the Earth Defense Forces three years ago you have received a strange message from your former squad mate. They seem to be on their death bed on a planet lost to the depths of the bureaucracy. You arrive after many days travel to find his body missing, yourself a fugitive, and the situation falling apart very quickly around you.
- A futuristic world steeped in paranoia and the occult.
- A storyline exploring the occult underworld
- Innovative controls designed from the ground up for the Revolution Free Hand Controller.