The Dungeon Lords Collector’s Edition comes packaged in a limited edition painted metal casing that is sure to look great on any collector’s shelf.
Dungeon Lords blends the depth of an Epic Fantasy RPG with the flexibility of an FPS-style control system. Gamers journey through a land of ancient castles and dungeon lairs to engage in real-time tactical combat with a variety of deadly foes. It’s not just about the battles though, as magic spells and hundreds of powerful weapons and artifacts play a huge role in the game.
The game features an abundance of personal missions and quests along with numerous characters to interact with. Players can customize an extensive variety of skills and special abilities for their heroes, including race, features and class specializations. The simple and intuitive design will thrill RPG and action fans alike and supports cooperative multiplayer for up to eight players.
Dungeon Lords Collector’s Edition Game Features:
- The depth of an epic Fantasy RPG with the flexibility of an FPS-style control system.
- New quests, spells, effects, monsters, heraldries and character customizations.
- Packaged in a limited edition painted metal case.
- 7 playable races including humans, elves and dwarves and also a number of non-human “demi-goth” races.
- 4 schools of magic – Arcane, Celestial, Rune and Nether.
- Co-operative multiplayer, supporting up to 8 players at once over LAN or Internet.
- Created by award-winning developer, D.W. Bradley and Heuristic Park.
Dungeon Lords Collector’s Edition has an ESRB rating of ‘T’ for Teen. The game will ship in Europe later this year with a PEGI rating of 16+.
For more information, visit www.DungeonLords.com.