Set in the richly detailed Mage Knight universe, players take on the role of one of five guardians, warriors sworn by oath to seek out the heart of evil plaguing the land and stop it no matter what the cost. Guided by the magical and mysterious race known as the Solonavi, the guardians embark on an epic journey to rescue their world from the hands of an army of pure evil determined to bring about the Apocalypse. As the forces of Chaos rise, a creature of unimaginable strength and destructive power is born to lead the enemy: the Apocalypse Dragon, a seemingly unstoppable five headed monstrosity. In order to face this threat players cannot go it alone, they must rally support from all of the factions of the land and recruit brave heroes to fight for their cause. The future rests on the shoulders of these noble adventurers, and the battle to end all battles is about to
Team dynamics will be vital in "Mage Knight Apocalypse," and players will need to select their party carefully, combining melee, ranged and magical strikes in conjunction with overwhelming group combo attacks to triumph in battle. Players can quest alone or with friends in five-player cooperative and competitive play modes, working together or going head-to-head in the ultimate clash for battlefield supremacy. Players can choose from five distinct character classes and customize them with hundreds of weapons, armor and items, equipping the right gear for each intense encounter. Unlike other action RPGs, in "Mage Knight Apocalypse," players will have no need to worry about ability points or discreet levels to gain. Instead, character development depends on what type of playing style the player enjoys. Swinging a heavy sword will make you stronger, casting spells will make your magic more powerful, and shooting bows will improve dexterity. The skills players use and the way they use them determines how the character will develop.
- Epically Stunning Storytelling! – A beautiful and unique 3D world provides the panoramic backdrop to an enormous story in the upcoming Mage Knight storyline. A free camera system allows players to zoom in close to the action or pull back to admire all the heavenly glory that has only before existed in their imagination
- Epic depth and variety! – Five unique character classes to choose from use hundreds of skills, and thousands of weapons and items. The “Mage Stone” system of forging and alchemy allows any item to be customized in literally hundreds of different ways creating tens of thousands possible unique items. All of this combined with the limitless potential of online play creates an engrossing and flexible action RPG experience.
- Evil never looked so good! - Battle against scores of unique enemies including some of the largest and most daunting foes ever seen in an Action RPG. Marvel at brilliant special effects in a beautiful 3D world as you stare down death battling through hordes of evil minions and titanic boss creatures!
- Fight with, or against your friends Online! – Five player Co-op and Versus Multiplayer modes breathe new life into online RPG action.
- United against evil! - With an unprecedented focus on team combat in both single player and online modes, fight together as never before using group combo attacks and tactics to destroy your enemies.
More articles about Mage Knight Apocalypse