With over 23 million units sold worldwide to date, the C&C franchise has defined the Real-time strategy (RTS) genre with cutting-edge visuals, epic storylines, and rich mission complexities. The series has evolved over a decade, spawned over a dozen titles, and continues to be the genre benchmark by which all RTS games are measured. With its explosive style of warfare, the C&C franchise has grown over the years to span multiple fictional genres, including the science fiction Tiberium universe, the revisionist history of the Red Alert universe, and a twist on modern warfare with Command & Conquer Generals.
The Command & Conquer The First Decade bonus DVD will feature a half-dozen exclusive video features including an interview with Louis Castle, who is also co-founder of Westwood Studios the creator of the C&C franchise. As a special bonus, C&C fans also have the opportunity to be featured on the exclusive DVD. The search is currently underway to find the world's biggest C&C fan that can showcase and prove their undying devotion to the C&C series via video submission. To find out more information, please visit www.CommandAndConquer.EA.com.
Command & Conquer The First Decade will combine the following titles:
- Command & Conquer (Aug. 1995)
- Command & Conquer The Covert Operations (April 1996)
- Command & Conquer Red Alert (Oct. 1996)
- Command & Conquer Red Alert The Aftermath (Sept. 1997)
- Command & Conquer Red Alert Counterstrike (Mar. 1997)
- Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun (Aug. 1999)
- Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Firestorm (Feb. 2000)
- Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 (Oct. 2000)
- Command & Conquer Yuri's Revenge (Oct. 2001)
- Command & Conquer Renegade (Feb. 2002)
- Command & Conquer Generals (Feb. 2003)
- Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour (Sept. 2003)
- Own a piece of gaming history with the award-winning franchise that helped define the RTS genre.
- Collectors edition box holds the very best of the Command & Conquer franchise-20 CDs of content now on DVD!
- Hundreds of hours of gameplay that revolutionized the RTS world.
- Half a dozen exclusive commemorative video features including a "History of Command & Conquer" video with Louis Castle, co-founder of Westwood Studios, the creator of the Command & Conquer franchise.
Command & Conquer The First Decade is under development at EA's Los Angeles studio and has a US MSRP of $39.99. All games included in the compilation are rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB.
More articles about Command & Conquer The First Decade