Developed by Gusto Games, who also developed the much-coveted PSP version of the series, the all-new 2006 version offers a dug-out full of innovative new features together with enhanced original ones. Bringing to consoles the most realistic version of the Championship Manager series to date, offering the player a true taste of football management.
Key features include:
- Up to the minute 2006 data and stats. The only PS2/Xbox games to contain transfers from the January transfer window!
- Enhanced transfer system and improved negotiations
- New Isometric Camera for greater depth and detail
- Intuitive control system – focus on navigation and accessibility with tabbing system and drop down menus for less screens and more information
- Revised match engine with more intelligent team play, additional player and team instructions together with set piece options
- Dug-out tactics – make quick decisions to affect the game, instruct subs to warm up (reducing injury risks) or Quick Sub (make changes without leaving the match action view)
- Extensive selection of Games Modes – Traditional and 6 Challenge Modes
- Enhanced news and media system
- Interactive backroom staff – Club Secretary, Assistant Managers and Physiotherapists all offering opinion and advice
- Job Information - Managers will be interviewed for vacant jobs or head-hunted by other clubs when performing well
- Visible International fixtures – offering managers the ability to plan for missing players on International duty
- Full time team talks – the option to voice your opinion of how the team performed on the pitch, all to noticeable effect
Championship Manager 2006 allows you to manage your club to glory, dealing with everything from tactics and training to transfers - everything you would expect a real-life football manager to do without owning a sheepskin coat.
For regular information and updates visit www.championshipmanager.com
More articles about Championship Manager 2006