Driver: Parallel Lines is the next instalment of Atari's legendary action driving game franchise. It's the only game that offers an open, fast-paced driving action-movie experience and features an unfolding storyline of double crossing and revenge.
The first half of Driver: Parallel Lines is set in a photorealistic interpretation of New York City during the 1970's as players take on the role of TK, a notorious 18 year-old who, free from conscience and rules, is the most sought after driver-for-hire in town.
TK gets involved with a scheming group bent on taking down one of the biggest names in the underground crime scene. As the getaway driver, TK gets double crossed and is imprisoned for 28 years.
Fast forward to 2006 and TK is older, meaner, and hell bent on settling some serious scores. He needs to call on every driving trick in his considerable repertoire to tame the over-powered road machines that 2006 presents him. After twenty-plus years in jail, it's time to hit the streets once again.
Modify and juice up your cars before engaging in the most thrilling Hollywood-style car chases ever. With over 35 diverse missions, incredibly realistic driving physics, and a brand new story with an unforeseen twist, Driver: Parallel Lines is a must-have title for action driving fans.
Get down and dirty in cars of all kinds. Modify and juice up cars before engaging in the most thrilling Hollywood-style car chases ever. With over 40 diverse missions, online multiplayer options, incredibly realistic driving physics, and a brand new story with an unforeseen twist, Driver: Parallel Lines is a must-have title for action driving fans.
- Driver: Parallel Lines is an entirely new story with over 40 diverse missions as well as on-the-fly mini-games such as destruction derby and cops and robbers;
- Pulse-pounding, non-stop driving action with Hollywood-style car chasing experiences;
- On-line play that supports up to eight players in numerous play modes that span the entire city;
- Highly intuitive character control, improved physics and an expansive arsenal of weaponry;
- An incredibly detailed photo-realistic New York City ‘living world’ city to explore;
- Seamless open mission structure integrated around the central storyline with no load times what-so-ever;
- Incredible vehicle damage system with unprecedented detail and level of destruction;
- 80 drivable vehicles including cars, bikes and trucks, each with authentic physics; features comprehensive vehicle tuning with performance and visual customization.
More articles about Driver: Parallel Lines