The game will feature new crews, cars and Eliminator Mode, where the slowest driver in each lap is removed from competition until one remains.
Juiced: Eliminator will capture the look and feel of Juiced while building on its success with the addition of new cars, tracks, characters and game modes. The built-in wireless connectivity on the PSP lends itself to expanding the multi-player options, including multiplayer crew races, pink slip racing and the all new 'Eliminator' mode where the slowest driver per lap is removed from the competition, and the winner is the last one left in the race.
Key features include:
- All new 'ad-hoc' multiplayer games
- 8 new characters and crews
- 2 new locations each with 8 unique tracks
- 9 new cars with over 100 new body-kit components
- New single player game modes
- Re-styled menus
- Improved career mode progression
- All-new full-screen post-race movies
More articles about Juiced: Eliminator