Respect points measure your baller’s ability to amaze the crowd and earn the respect of other players. You won’t advance through the game without them. Respect Points are earned as you I-Ball, with the more complex moves earning you more points.
Originality is an important aspect of streetball, and it’s also important to the Respect Point system. The more original your moves are, the more points you’ll receive. Repeating the same moves over and over won’t gain you as many points, nor will they be effective catching your opponents off guard.
At the beginning of the game, you are given a small set of I-Ball moves. As you progress through the game, you can unlock more, based on which AND1 player you can beat. For instance, if you beat The Professor, you can unlock his set of moves. The more players you defeat, the more moves you will have to choose from.
Key Features Include:
- Step into the shoes of the AND 1 players to execute mesmerizing moves like Hot Sauce’s killer crossover, Helicopter’s rim-bending dunks, and The Professor’s no-look passes.
- Build your own character and create your own signature moves using AND 1’s revolutionary Create-a-Move editor, loaded with custom showboating, scoring, and celebration moves.
- School the competition with I-Ball controls, an intuitive control system that gives you fluid and precise command over every offensive and defensive move. Not only will you do it, you will also feel it.
- Story mode allows you to experience the trials and exhilarations of getting signed to the AND 1 Mix Tape Team, as seen on ESPN. Dominate the open run, survive the hazing, and bring it home in the final game, as seen on ESPN.
- Play the game you want to play. Scale your teams anywhere between one-on-one to five-on-five. Run a full-court game, or do a half-court battle – the choice is yours.
- Just like the AND 1 Mix Tapes, the music soundtrack features a loaded library of unreleased songs. The eclectic mix of exclusive hip-hop tracks represents various styles including West Coast, East Coast, and the Dirty South Crunk! Each court has its own sound and flavor.
- Put your skills to the test against other top players as you showcase your own creative moves and strive to gain a reputation as the best.
More articles about AND 1 Streetball