Star Wars: Empire at War 1.03 update :
- Added new Multiplayer Land Skirmish map "Corellian Countdown"
- Added new 43 Planet Multiplayer Campaign Map "Lines are Drawn"
- Corrected several text issues including the removal of references to the Venator and missing text.
- Corrected an issue that allowed Empire Heroes to be placed on the Death Star.
- Corrected an issue that allowed multiple turrets to be built on the same build pad.
- Corrected an issue that caused AT-AT's to become stuck when deploying troops over build pads.
- Corrected an issue where AT-AT's would stop moving when tow cabled by Rebel Speeders allowing players to stop the unit from suffering a successful tow cable attack.
- Corrected an issue in which the Death Star could be sold.
- Added an "ignore" button to the Internet lobby - Ignored player chat is not seen in any Internet dialog, and Ignored players are shown in a different color in the player list.
- Corrected several issues that caused quick match to hang indefinitely.
- Corrected an issue where quick match would connect more than 2 players to a game resulting in a sync error.
- Added "Quality Lights" to the game setup screen to indicate connection performance between players. Detailed ToolTips will also display when the mouse cursor is hovering over the "quality" lights.
- Added a "test connections" button to the game lobby that allows players to test out their connections with other players in a match before starting.
- GameSpy Arena 1v1 Space Skirmish, 1v1 Land Skirmish and 1v1 Campaign ladders have been reset due to several stat exploit corrections that have been made.
- Corrected an issue that caused CD-Keys to become invalid when playing on Limited-User Windows profiles.
- Corrected an issue for missing map names in the Multiplayer Lobby.
- Victory movies can now be skipped in multiplayer games.
- Corrected an issue where player count would display incorrect information like 59/2 when a game is first listed.
- Corrected several general connectivity issues with multiplayer improving connectivity performance.
- Client player in a match is now allowed to change color/faction after pressing accept.
- Increased Multiplayer stability for LAN and Internet games.
- Changed light up buttons to check marks in the Host Game Setup menu.
- Improved targeting priority for AI when fighting Star Destroyers.
- Increased the tractor beam hard point health from 100 to 150 for Star Destroyers.
- Increased the Garrison spawn time from 15 seconds to 25 Seconds for most buildings.
NOTE: this update includes all previous updates for Empire at War
More articles about Star Wars: Empire at War