"We have been eager to announce that Graffiti Entertainment will publish Mazes of Fate as our first title," says Kenneth Hurley, CEO of Graffiti Entertainment. "RPG fans will be highly impressed with this all new adventure, and can look forward to its release in the near future."
Developed by Sabarasa Entertainment, Mazes of Fate is the first Latin American game developed for a Nintendo console. Cast in a chaotic world of dark dungeons and wicked warfare, Mazes of Fate combines first person action, with a semi-turn combat system and many challenging levels for an unforgettable gaming experience.
Some quick fact of MoF:
- 5 chapters of a deep history.
- 3 preset characters plus the ability to create a custom one.
- 5 secondary characters that can join your party.
- 3 different magic schools.
- 45 magic spells.
- 20 skills for customizing your characters just as you like.
- 100+ interactive, dynamic and animated dialogs.
- 500+ different items.
- 60+ enemy types.
- 50+ levels.
- 30+ hours of play!
Mazes of Fate is scheduled for release in 2006.
More articles about Mazes of Fate