Sean Connery, the original Bond, plays the role as the dapper Mi6 agent in this innovative, retro-styled and highly anticipated handheld title from the revered Bond franchise. From Russia With Love for the PSP gives players the opportunity to experience the timeless fiction of the classic James Bond movie. Invest in your character and customize Bond for a whole new level of gameplay options.
Key PSP system Features
- Single Player Mode: The single player mode consists of 8 exciting missions, split into 32 stages for extended gameplay. Players begin in London, using jet packs and helicopters to land their first mission. Following missions include Bond style rescues in the Gypsy Camp or a stealth venture through Sniper Alley.
- Multiplayer Mode with Ad-hoc Wireless: The unique multiplayer mode allows players to go head to head in 3 different game modes, including death match, team death match, and last man standing. Each mode can be trekked on foot or zooming around in the classic Bond jet pack. New maps, new villains and Bots have all been added to make multiplayer on the PSP system even more compelling.
- Classic Bond Gadgets and Weapons: Classic Bond gadgets and weapons give players the ability to play in the shoes of 007. Classic secret weapons include Jet Pack, Leopard Piercing Rifle, Laser Watch, Serum Gun, Q-Dart, Grenade and Bazooka and the all-new Q-Dart.
- Bond Challenges: Players can delve into eight Bond challenges, each with unique strategies and rules. Locations range from London or a Gypsy Camp to a classic train or retro factory.
- New Unlockable Features: Unlockables add to the extensive PSP gameplay and further Bond challenges.
- Sean Connery: Provided his likeness and conducted voiceover for Bond