War World is a planet wide arena dedicated to the art of war. This is the chosen battleground where powerful Mechanized Warriors compete in savage battles to settle age old conflicts. War World features intense combat with 50 different weapons systems from long-range missiles and mortars, through to the brutal, close-action mini gun. More than just brute force, players will need to utilize a wide range of electronic weapons systems, countermeasures, and advanced surveillance technologies to win the battle. War World, it’s the Ultimate Combat experience!
- Take control of a lightning fast and seriously deadly combat mech
- Win battles, earn credits and upgrade your combat mech from 6 different mech classes and over 50 powerful weapon systems with loads of upgrades!
- Up to 9 upgrades for each weapon – missiles, mini-guns, mortars, lasers, mine- launchers and shields
- Custom-based – player created game elements
- Smooth control system combining the best of 1st and 3rd person games
- 100 level singleplayer campaign in 6 difficulty settings
- Fast paced and ultra smooth multiplayer action both online and via LAN
- 4 game modes in both single- and multiplayer
Morten Brodersen, the Managing Director of Third Wave Games, says, "Since we first launched War World as an independent game in 2005, the response from players has been incredible. With the War World community being passionate and enthusiastic about the game, we've had plenty of feedback from players from day one and we've incorporated a lot of this into the game. This has kept the game really fresh and allowed us to create a fantastic multi-player experience. Even the demo version of the game will let players see just how far the game has come in the last few months. We're incredibly pleased to have the new version of the game released worldwide alongside the boxed copy released in Europe by Lighthouse."
Gamers worldwide can now visit www.warworld.net to download the demo version of the game or buy the full, unlocked version for only $29.95 US dollars, using credit cards or Paypal.
More articles about War World: Tactical Combat